PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Google Analytics” is a product made by Google that allows us to collect device information that will not make a user personally identifiable and has the information collected stored on their servers in the United States. The information collected by google does not allow a user to have their ip address matched up with any other data held by Google either. Google Analytics is used to allow us understand what is popular and interacted with on our site and aid us with marketing and business strategies.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase or make an enquiry through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and payment methods), email address and phone number. We refer to this information as “Contact Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Contact Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders or enquiries placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations and getting in contact with you about your enquiries). Additionally, we use this Contact Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Analyse interest of products among other Contact Information for marketing/business trends.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
The knowledge collected through the Device information allows to create marketing campaigns, digital strategies and target demographics to help us imporve and expand the Company.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you if we run a marketing campaign. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below that relate the the advertising you want to be opted out of:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- In Person/By Post – 30 New
- Road, Brighton, BNH, BN1 1BN, United Kingdom
- By Email – email@example.com
- By Phone – 01273 84030
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order or enquiry through the Site, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
30 New Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1BN, United Kingdom